Endowed just rs 3000 for a great act of selfless courage

"The railway has awarded a grand total of Rs 3000 to the nine party staff for their alertness and prompt action, which helped save the lives of hundreds of passengers on board the burning Mumbai-Delhi Rajdhani train on Monday.",reported by HINDUSTAN TIMES.
By dishing out just Rs 158/- per person, Railways have managed to really insult these courageous heroes.This is the same Railway which had bestowed First AC life time passes to all members of the World Cup winning Team.
Give a vent to your views..
How will you support their act??😡

Replies

• nerdy_me
    nerdy_me
    CEans.........please share your views!!!
    how will you react if you might be at their place?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    As we all know, this happens in India every time. The rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer. These people do not know the value of lives and which one to give priority. Surely, the people there would be frustrated and those heroes will be honoured no matter what by any other means...
  • freak16
    freak16
    Yes! Praveen you are right.
    It is just a futile thing to parrot in the world largest Democracy!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    They are not Rajas to get 1,76,000 crores. They are just prajas like us. To pay taxes. They even save you the trouble of paying it. They deduct at source and pay you the balance.

Bioramani
    bioramani
    They are not Rajas to get 1,76,000 crores. They are just prajas like us. To pay taxes. They even save you the trouble of paying it. They deduct at source and pay you the balance.

Bioramani
    Yes! This is what is really shame here... 😔 When they can give in crores, just for playing a game, why not give in lakhs for saving the lives of more than 100s of ppl? 😲 Is the lives of people has become cheap or ... I don wanna say anything more! 😔
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    praveenscience
    Yes! This is what is really shame here... 😔 When they can give in crores, just for playing a game, why not give in lakhs for saving the lives of more than 100s of ppl? 😲 Is the lives of people has become cheap or ... I don wanna say anything more! 😔
    God only knows. (கடவுளுக்குத்தான் வெளிச்சம்).

Bioramani
    bioramani
    God only knows. (கடவுளுக்குத்தான் வெளிச்சம்).

Bioramani
    Wow!!! Awesome!!! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This video tour of a Google data center highlights the security and data protections that are in place. [video=youtube;1SCZzgfdTBo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SCZzgfdTBo&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Hello Ceans, This thread is specially for the group study of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, But more than that here we are also going to check that how much we...
Is it possible to add some more smiley ? Like :-
Hi!! I want to create a GUI for my program which is simulated in ActiveHDL. How do I do it? Which software do I need to use? Which GUI creating...
hello guys, I am making a project in which I have to display dates from calendar other than assigned dates and holidays( entered by user). Any idea how can it...