End user power factor correction and harmonic mitigation- reference books or sites

hello guys.

I m design a power factor compensation circuit for an industrial refrigeration plant. The plant operations show possible signs of harmonic contamination . Can you guys help me with power factor design reference books or other relevant design material

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Calling the attention of all CEans. Well guys this is not a regular discussion thread, but rather this is just a questionnaire, which I am presenting to conduct a survey....
Hello, I am a BE student from Orissa, India. Am about to finish my BE in July. Am hoping to get tips and advice to improve my programming skills and...
Hello, I am going to appear CDAC this year. I will be appearing Section A and Section B. Please suggest books for: C/C++ and OOP concepts Operating System Fundamentals Data...
hi admin, i need a help... suggest me a suitable electrical or power electronics project... and give little description about that project
We all know that vehicles made these days have a certain mileage line specified by the company. Here are a few questions I'd like to discuss here: 1> How to...