enchant.js - game development tutorials

Just stumbled upon enchant.js - a javascript framework that rapidifies the game development using a collection of graphic elements which can be used to create games for browsers. These games will work across variety of platforms including smartphones and PCs. View: #-Link-Snipped-#

I'm wondering if any of our CEans have laid their hands on enchant.js. Why not post your code and maybe write a few tutorials on how to develop simple games using it? I'm sure it'd be incredibly awesome!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ok,I got to clear 2 doubts associated with the classic "Switch Case"- 1)What "break" does is exits the case and brings to the end of switch case,I have omitted...
This review is dedicated to Sendy - the best email marketing software I accidentally found on the Internet and have been using for several weeks now. Sendy is self-hosted email...
Here's a simple puzzle I stumbled upon and I'm quite sure that the majority of the engineers, who're supposed to be strong at basic mathematics (and logic and reasoning) won't...
Anyone knows, what are the common low power applications of dc to dc converters in communication sector ?
Anyone knows different types of hall effect sensors available for current measurement ?