Emerging technologies

hi crazy engineers
This thread is just for the sake to get updated with the newest technologies(like cryogenics, nanotechnologies etc. etc.) that are being developed in any field. You just need to give some of the information about that technology, so that everyone would have a little idea about what that new technology is all about. This can also be fruitful if someone wanna prepare a seminar on something new topic he can do that very easily.And he will be having an edge over the other people who are not even known to the names of those things.

Replies

• vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    One of the emerging technology is the Sixth Sense Technology,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai Engineers, can anyone send me ..........HOW SPIN OF ELECTRONS during flow will change the properties of materials? and what are the properties that change while spin changes?
hello i m doing a project in C++ , i wanna to connect Ms access for Database. Is there any code to do this ?
Hello friends! Feels great to be part of this exciting Crazy Engineers group! ๐Ÿ˜€ If you are passionate about electronics and enthusiastic about circuit-designing, here's an exciting piece of news...
i m interested in arm processor projects. does anyone have innovative ideas for it???? i m final yr b.e. student
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜50,000๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ CrazyEngineers added its 50,000[sup]th[/sup] member today! Rock on, folks! โ€‹