Emergency reply about Chemical Engineering

Hi sir, i have passed my SSC examination this year and i want to do diploma in chemical engineering.So what can i do for it? and will you elaberate scope for chemical engineering?😒

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Dear Tanmany, welcome to CE 😀 . If you wish to go for Diploma in chemical engineering; you will have to enroll yourself in a polytechnic course in your city. We don't know your location, so can't post exact details. Polytechnic course is usually 3 year course that awards you with a Diploma in Chemical Engineering.

Checmical engineers are in demand all over the world. It's too early to think about 'scope'. Just enjoy your studies and try to be a subject expert. Rest, when the right time comes 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a student at NMIMS University Mumbai, pursuing MBATECH(IT), in the Fourth Year Click Here I want to make a career as a business analyst in the tablet & smartphone...
hello every member , i am a newbie to CE just about to complete B.Tech. in EC from Nirma University ahmedabad..born and brought up in mathura..placed in infosys and cognizant..gotta...
Hello All, Here we are again with the latest issue of ClubHack Magazine. This time also the issue is dedicated to Browser security. ClubHack Magazine: Direct Download: Tech Gyan -...
Friends, I have a little doubt. Now to be frank, My aggregate percentage is coming out to be 65%. I have completed III year mechanical engineering. I have one year...
A video lecture series on Engineering Geology by Prof.Debasis Roy, Department of Civil Engineering,I.I.T.Kharagpur. [video=youtube;aTVDiRtRook]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTVDiRtRook[/video]