Emergency Braking System

Hello friends I have an idea regarding braking system. Emergency braking system :- it is a braking system which work in case of emergency brake. A piece of rubber(2*2 ft) will fit under your vehicle(bottom of the vehicle). How its work :- when your apply a emergency brake and your vehicle not going to slow down and starts skidding on the road. Then emergency braking system will activate. And a piece of rubber will touch the ground with all wheels of vehicle and vehicle will stop with more friction.(this system work as 4 more tyres touching to the ground) Operation of system :- operation of system will automatic. Adjustment can be done. Timing of operation can be change. Exp:- suppose I select 5 sec. Then operation of system will start after 5 sec of applying of full brake. Means if i am going on 60 kmph and i apply full brake paddle for 5 sec and my vehicle starts skidding on the road then system will activate. (ABS less effective on skidding surface or slippery surface so it will work with ABS also )

How is it? Please reply

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Idea seems interesting but if you give a rough sketching , it would be nice to understand in detail .
    Does your idea have four rubber pads for individual tyres or a single rubber pad fitted at center? If it was like one fitted to bottom center of car i doubt that the shaft or tube having rubber pad will brake when it hits down the ground.
    Please sketch a rough idea and placement of rubber pad so we can discuss it in detail.
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    I am talking about only one piece in the center of car.There is no problem with front wheel drive cars. I have 3D image also. I will post it here.I had given this idea to Ford Company they said good idea but reject and said it is much costly and this required many changes in car. That's why that rejected it.

I have some more ideas can u tell me to whom I contact?
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    #-Link-Snipped-# , Is the project section and competition alive?
    Mr.Singh you May post it to project section but contact Mr.Kaustubh Katdare before that.
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    OK dear friend thanx
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Gurwinder Singh
    I have some more ideas can u tell me to whom I contact?
    You can post the ideas with a detailed description either here for discussion -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    or here to show demonstration -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Gurwinder Singh
    Gurwinder Singh
    my idea "EMERGENCY BRAKING SYSTEM" got patent in US with name Vehicle Emergency Brake :-( its working on same systembrake3

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hydraulic or electrical jack should be fixed near to all wheels of car. So that you have to just push a button and car will be lift automatically. Save your...
How to get started in Django?
I ordered two packets of Tulsi Ginger tea bags from Amazon.in and while the packets are small; the box in which they arrived is at least 8x larger than the...
Lenovo India has launched its new Android tablet in India called the 'Lenovo A7-50' at a price of Rs. 15,499. Powered by a 1.3GHz Quad Core MTK 8382(3G)/8121(WiFi) processor, the...
Where can i get information about new technology or development in existing one, yet to be commercialized. In mechanical engineering and Energy related.