Embedding images in c++ graphics

I want to embed an image into my c program using graphics...tried to google about this but couldn't find an appropriate solution.So was just thinking whether this can be done or not..I'm using turbo c

Replies

• Ajay Pandey
    Ajay Pandey
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Good question but.... not possible in 'C' coz 'C' does not support external graphics .Most of the C libraires are 80s and older.Use Matlab(Written in C,C++,JAVA) or some other external tool. C and C++ mostly used for system programming. graphics libraries work on pixels......................
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Ajay Pandey
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Good question but.... not possible in 'C' coz 'C' does not support external graphics .Most of the C libraires are 80s and older.Use Matlab(Written in C,C++,JAVA) or some other external tool. C and C++ mostly used for system programming. graphics libraries work on pixels......................
    Actualy we have a competetion on animations and we can prefer any language.I have chosen C.
    I'm trying to make a flying butterfly or a solar system with an astranout.....So, external graphics feature would probably prove useful and easy..😛
    Anyway...Now I've to think of some other option..
    If any one has any suggestions (ideas )do post...
    Waiting for replies...
  • Ajay Pandey
    Ajay Pandey
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Actualy we have a competetion on animations and we can prefer any language.I have chosen C.
    I'm trying to make a flying butterfly or a solar system with an astranout.....So, external graphics feature would probably prove useful and easy..😛
    Anyway...Now I've to think of some other option..
    If any one has any suggestions (ideas )do post...
    Waiting for replies...
    Shailaja I suggest u to prefer jquery (language).jquery is the best option to prepare animation within minimum time span. You can simply use pics for animation with frame. Its not tough language and can be learn easly. Another option, to use flash or html5 to prepare animation.also u can use some extenal tools or animation softwares but they r not right option. my suggestion to use jquery ..........😛
  • gbit
    gbit
    Shailaja Tiwari
    I want to embed an image into my c program using graphics...tried to google about this but couldn't find an appropriate solution.So was just thinking whether this can be done or not..I'm using turbo c
    Dear Shailaja,

You can use CImg library.
    You can find resources and tutorials for this at - cimg.sourceforge.net

I have myself developed and tried out one program its simple and easy to implement.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The idea of this debate topic originates from current politics in Delhi. The AAP (Aam Aadmi Party) says that they'll go to the people for every decision to be taken....
Im interested in Web data mining but its scope is really large so what kind of domains should be taken into consideration? Especially doing Ontology based web extraction.
Acer‘s latest Windows 8.1 tablet, the Iconia W4 has arrived in India. The successor to the Iconia W3 tablet features hardware improvements and an updated OS. To start with Acer...
When I go anywhere I see that hundreds of car goes with one person sitting in it. I always think that in multi nationals and other big organizations there are...
The Indian Space Research Organisation said that with the rise of fake Facebook and Twitter profiles about ISRO, the chances of spread of unauthentic information increase. On Monday, it warned...