Embedded systems course from CDAC

hi,
i want to enter in embedded field , so i am thinking of leaving the job and doing the pg diploma course in embedded systems from CDAC (i am trying for hyderabad or pune center).
So, Is the course good and totally worth it?

or any other way to enter in this field ?
any suggestions?

thanks

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Yes you can enter into Embedded domain without the course. All you need is good grip on Embedded C/C and some basic knowledge about hardware.
    You can start with interfacing different peripherals with basic 8051 and later moved to higher level microcontrollers.
  • Aditya Singhal
    Aditya Singhal
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Yes you can enter into Embedded domain without the course. All you need is good grip on Embedded C/C and some basic knowledge about hardware.
    You can start with interfacing different peripherals with basic 8051 and later moved to higher level microcontrollers.
    but, i need a platform.i mean there are not much jobs for freshers in this field.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    aditya01
    but, i need a platform.i mean there are not much jobs for freshers in this field.
    Agree, But still if you have a good hands-on then you can have better chance compare to others.
  • Aditya Singhal
    Aditya Singhal
    Harshad Italiya
    Agree, But still if you have a good hands-on then you can have better chance compare to others.
    ok..
    and what about this course from c-dac..?
    currently i am working in IT sector .so, i will leave the job and go for the course.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    aditya01
    ok..
    and what about this course from c-dac..?
    currently i am working in IT sector .so, i will leave the job and go for the course.
    Yes, That is also good option if you are collecting some knowledge about embedded.
  • Aditya Singhal
    Aditya Singhal
    Harshad Italiya
    Yes, That is also good option if you are collecting some knowledge about embedded.
    ok ..thanks.
  • QuickSilver
    QuickSilver
    Good Evening Sir,

I have done B.E. in EC branch and I have got 106 rank in (A+B+C) and got 730 rank in (A+B) and the position of mine for courses is like:

A+B+C category:
    Above my rank 55 candidates have applied for PG-DVLSI.
    Above my rank 93 candidates have applied for PG-DESD.

I have searched a lot but I got mixed reactions some says PUNE is best for DESD, and some says Hyderabad is best for DESD.

So please sir, tell me

With respect to maximum Placement Opportunity which among Pune, Hyderabad and Bangalore CDAC Center (HQ) is Best for DESD Course?
  • Aditya Singhal
    Aditya Singhal
    QuickSilver
    Good Evening Sir,

I have done B.E. in EC branch and I have got 106 rank in (A+B+C) and got 730 rank in (A+B) and the position of mine for courses is like:

A+B+C category:

I have searched a lot but I got mixed reactions some says PUNE is best for DESD, and some says Hyderabad is best for DESD.

So please sir, tell me

With respect to maximum Placement Opportunity which among Pune, Hyderabad and Bangalore CDAC Center (HQ) is Best for DESD Course?
  • Aditya Singhal
    Aditya Singhal
    QuickSilver
    Good Evening Sir,

A+B+C category:

So please sir, tell me

Even I have given Cdac this year and i m also searching on which is better between pune and Hyderabad for DESD.
    I'll post here if I get an answer.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sistema Shyam Teleservices - the CDMA based telecom operator, has launched a new app called MBuddy that aims to make lives of students easier by helping them keep track of...
Hosachiguru is a Bangalore-based startup by a team of the trio - Sriram Chitlur, Srinath Setty and Ashok Kumar. They have developed a product that can be an attractive alternative...
A Good news for those who are automobile freak and are eager to join the Automobile Industry in near future. Volkswagen Group Sales India Pvt. Ltd (VWGSIPL) & Hindustan University...
hi hello everybody my thesis is "finite element analysis of jacketed columns subjected to axial load only" i have used the SHEIKH AND UZUMERI MODEL and theoretically found out the...
Well guys, dumb criminals are people who are simply not proficient at what they are doing. they do their stuff, and drop such easy clues, that within minutes they will...