Embedded Systems - ADC QUERY

HI FOLKS,

Could any one guide me to a decent article on collecting data with the help of a microcontroller ADC.I had worked with MSP430 microcontrollers for the last year and a half and have always found the data observed on the registers of ADC to be fishy and not reliable.Is it because of the real time event that I am not able to look at reliable values.Please do share your experience with me.

Murali.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tell me" Reverse-Power Protective Relay using 8051" Send me on
I'm starting this thread in CE Events section because we'll use CE Events to publish all information about CE Meets. The aim of this thread is to discuss the structure...
CEans, This post comes from Apple's Safari 4 for Windows Vista. Guess what? I'm loving it! 😁 It is indeed 3x faster than firefox! The introduction screen is awesome! 😁...
A long time back a here asked this question in a very informal way(I mean not in any thread) and he didn't even tried to share its answer also.Well, just...
HI GUYS, I am a computer engg. Working as IBM INFORMIX Jr. DBA. If U have any talks, discussions, online forums, downloads Pls do post me. Bye