Embedded system for license plate recognition..

Hi all..

i am a college student and doing a project on license plate recognition system...i had finished the program..but the problem now is to find suitable hardware for real-time experiment.
actually my system will involve a usb camera that will connect to the "low cost hardware (still duno!!)" and will appear to LCD/Monitor..
i have read some projects using miniPC, microcontroller board..etc..
can anyone here help me to find the best hardware i should use where i can upload my C program on it and run it very well...

ur coop is very2 appreciated..

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Man,u had started the wrong way!!first h/w has to be recognised,anyhow u can use a 8051 microcontroller,it is one of the best for C-programmes or else go for ARM based system,why dont ya study a digital camera,it will help u immensely!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Cross posted from : Wisdom in hindsight If experts are to be believed, the Indian economy is entering a phase where money will be slightly tighter than a year ago,...
Hi Guys, Guess Who - What - Where? Game Post an Image and the next CEan Guesses, where if it's a location, what if it's a machine or something, Who...
hi everybody, i'am a new comer and i ask this question as to how to start with a paper presentation i have no idea about what it is but want...
hi everybody.. i m nandhakumar pursuing my final year (mct) in skcet, coimbatore..
PaGaLGuY.com has posted an article on their front page titled "Shocking Video: Indian Institutes of Tasteless Swearing" Read it here: PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT,...