Embedded Security

hi

Friends, My self Vipul Patel new member of ur crazyengineers group. At present pursuing MTech in Computer engineering and have done BE in Info. Technology, at present I am in second year and have dissertation on hand,

I am interested in the field of Embedded System Software. Now can any one suggest me kind of such title which is related with embedded system security software or protocol in which i can go my dissertation. If any one have idea about SSL for Embedded System please provide me details.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Which operating systems are considered to be the best,its just a basic question..maybe even a stupid one.. A new comrade............
Hi........ To Everybody....... Myself Priyesh Kumar....a Graduate Electrical Engineer.... Friends, I Have Started A New Thread Under Ideas And Discussions.... Topic Is 'employment And Infrastructure Newwws Channel' Please Do Response.............
CEans, Many of your complained that we do not have 'About CrazyEngineers' on our main page. So here we go - About CrazyEngineers https://www.crazyengineers.com/index.php?categoryid=30 Your task is to go through...
can anybody suggest me any topic on which i can deliever decent enough seminar.besides it shuld not b that tough even i can't understand that.😀
Hello Friends!!! I am working in Embedded Systems and am eager to work on ARM7TDMI but i am unaware about how to prepare a target board so that i can...