Embedded Developers Love OpenSource/Linux.

According to the data & survey of annual EE Times annual Embedded Market survey, Linux dominates the Embedded Projects.

Android was the OS choice for Embedded systems with 16% in second position right behind Custom ROMS (This is obvious) with 28% & third position was firmly holded by Ubuntu with 13%.
The Position of Ubuntu is likely to go up after official ROM release, critics says.

eetimes-embedded-os-trends-feb2013

Some other Linux Embedded Systems includes Debian, Red Hat,Wind River & Angstrom.
The Embedded system project is likely to reach above 50% by the end of 2013.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recently, A Debian 7.0 based distribution with MATE environment forked with GNOME 2 - SnowLinux 4 "Glacier" was released. SnowLinux is very fast, Light & highly customizable distro. The UI...
Qosina is an OEM vendor for medical plastic components. They have put out a complimentary vernier calipers app for Apple and Android that allows precise measurements to be made using...
One video is doing rounds on the Internet in which Mark Zuckerberg (Founder of Facebook) and Bill Gates (founder of Microsoft) among other people advice that everyone should learn to...
How to connect with wifi and how to be transfer data through it. plz help me......
😕 well..this thing was bothering me..can't a telescope be used to produce steam? i mean.. am not sure of the power and stuff they have. but they are known to...