Email privacy: Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) and S/MIME.

Hi friends i need material about the following topic.
Any one give valuable notes about that topic...plz.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    imgopi
    Hi friends i need material about the following topic.
    Any one give valuable notes about that topic...plz.
    There's plenty of information about PGP on the Internet. Do you need information about anything specific about PGP?
  • imgopi
    imgopi
    Now i am in 3rd B.Tech sir.
    I need basic information only.
  • Apurwa.Thakur
    Apurwa.Thakur
    i can tell you only about PGP.pgp( pretty good privacy) is the most recognise public key encryption program (the encryption program refers to algorithm scheme that encode plain text into a non readable form or cypertext the message,providing privacy)in the world.
    three work handle by pgp-
    1.pgp provode privacy ,missing from online
    2.it change plain readable text into a complex code of character that is completly readable.
    3.the email travel to the destination in cyphered form.
    4.the receipnt use pgp to decrypt the message back into readable form.
    the simple method behind public key incryption is based around the creation of customised key pair .that is public key and private key.public key encrypt message and private key decrypt message.plz anyone can if further explain about process...??????

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Web Security Requirements, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS), Secure Electronic Transaction (SET).
plz give me some topics for making my minor project.😔
To Whom It May Concern, The 2011 Taipei International Machine Tool Show (TIMTOS 2011) will take place at TWTC Taipei World Trade Center (TWTC) Exhibitions Hall 1, 2, 3 and...
Yahoo’s CEO, Carol Bartz isn’t really helping Yahoo come out of its troubles. Once upon a time Internet’s leading portal is closing down its services and continuing to fire employees...
Heard of earthbag construction??? Earthbag is now widely use for construction of different structures such as home, school buildings etc. The primary material for earthbag construction is the soil which...