em gonna du cs engineering.. and i would like to part of this

I'm the man become part of IT company.. and i need the friendship of cs engineers for know about the whole life of software engineers... thank you

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    najad jamal
    I'm the man become part of IT company.. and i need the friendship of cs engineers for know about the whole life of software engineers... thank you
    u vl 5nd ppl hr 2 hlp u vd evy tin. njy ur sty hr. v r hpy 2 hv u vd us. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    !!!??? - do numb3r5 g0 wid alphb3t$???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    !!!??? - do numb3r5 g0 wid alphb3t$???
    gr8, 5in, 4tune, 80kate, 1der ....
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The_Big_K
    u vl 5nd ppl hr 2 hlp u vd evy tin. njy ur sty hr. v r hpy 2 hv u vd us. ๐Ÿ˜€
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

najad jamal
    Welcome to CE friend. Do not use SMS language on the forum. ๐Ÿ˜€ Feel free to participate in the discussions.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am persuing B. Tech(I.T.) ,5th semester not from very renowned college. But I have got a chance for internship in TCS in coming summer vaccation. But reading the blog...
hi...๐Ÿ˜€ I'm new to CE and hope i can improve my knowledge through this wonderful website. Well...I'm doing my B.tech 4th year CSE . I'm mad about doing job in...
Abstract: Typically, in an auction, say of the kind used to sell art, the auctioneer sets a relatively low initial price. This price is then increased until only one bidder...
First things first - I suck at Economics and Finance and try to make my own personal finance related decisions based on common sense. It's worked pretty well for me...
It is used to manage the export activities of the organization, which exports different kinds of goods to their customers across the globe. Abstract: The application should provide customers a...