Eligible for gate exam & psu's?

I got a year back in my graduation. I will complete my b.tech. in mechanical this year 2012. My agg. percentage is 60.90 till now.
Am I eligible for gate 2013 ?
And also tell me am I also eligible for psus?
Plz help I am very depressed taking this thing?

Replies

• saptm
    saptm
    Ya I think for some of the company you are eligible.It will be better if you make your aggregate 65%,then you will be eligible for most of the companies as well as exams.
  • Rathi's
    Rathi's
    Thank you sir
    Plz tell me am I eligible fire bhel?
    If not than in which psu I will eligible?
    Plz...
  • saptm
    saptm
    dude I think you can be eligible for ntpc,npcil,ibps etc

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I think most of you always see different kinds of campaign of companies for promoting their products such as selling with discounts. Do these campaigns disgust you? Now there are...
What i want to know is what is the current scenario in wind power generation in india. suppose my company would like to invest in one 1 MW wind turbine....
It's common to see that new members find it difficult to understand how CrazyEngineers works. We've followed a very simple, basic forum structure always which I believe can become familiar...
SpaceMonkey is taking Dropbox head on with 1Tb of local and cloud storage. The founders argue that the 'cloud only' approach has its own flaws. They say that with the...
It's really amazing that there is a Double Decker train in India also. Check out this.... Its awesome 😀 😁 https://english.ntdtv.com/ntdtv_en/ns_life/2010-11-23/824086799667.html I think its pretty challenging to make Non- A/C...