Eligibiliy for on and off campus interview

hello!!! i have an aggregate of 60+% in my first 6 semesters of engineering ,i had a back in one subject of 4th semester which i cleared in 2nd attempt,now i don't have any back subjects .The on campus interview will be starting by next month in our college, so now am i eligible for on and off campus interviews,will i have any problem during the time of hr round interview time????

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# 60% aggregate is all the companies ask. Very few companies ask if you have had any back subjects or not. You'll be eligible for both both on and off campus interviews. No need to worry. If they do check the marksheet and ask about it to you during the interviews, be ready with an appropriate answer.
  • Anjankumar udupa
    Anjankumar udupa
    okay , thank you so much for the reply .😀
  • K.anupam sharma
    K.anupam sharma
    Am I eligible for off campus placement drive for the good company because my B.tech percentage is 61% and my 12th percentage is 58% and 10th is 71%...... Please give me the answer ??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do you see your future working upstream or downstream? If you’re looking to work in the oil and gas industry, knowing what role suits you and understanding more about the...
dear sir iam rk from cse tream I need small suggestion on choosing my miniproject on java thank in advance
Born in Surat and brought up in Ahmedabad, Akash Shastri comes from a middle class family. His grandfather was a popular Gujarati writer and his father is a digital artist....
One of the most popular Lenovo smartphones, the Lenovo VIBE Shot will soon arrive in India. The company has declared the official launch date as September 22 and the time...
Quote: Future helicopters could land on a range of irregular or uneven surfaces thanks to DARPA-funded research conducted at Georgia Institute of Technology. Endquote https://www.theengineer.co.uk/aerosp...es/1021077.article?cmpid=tenews_1581751#video