Eligibility for Aeronautical engineering

Please someone tell me the eligibility for the aeronautical engineering.

I have done my telecommunication engineering...i m eligible or not???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Aeronautical engineering

nicktolove
    Please someone tell me the eligibility for the aeronautical engineering.

I have done my telecommunication engineering...i m eligible or not???
    I guess you want to do MS in Aeronautical Engineering. Right?
  • voialette
    voialette
    same problem, i wanna pursue my M.S in aeronautical n also wil be completing my B.Tech in telecommunications enng... m i eligible?
  • driimzz
    driimzz
    well your first degree does not determine your masters degree so there for you are elligible but only that you will have 6months extra for your master degree for the fact that your fist degree was not in the field..
  • driimzz
    driimzz
    you are elligible but u will have extra 6months in your master degree program for the fact that your first degree was not in the field...
  • Gopal Dinesh
    Gopal Dinesh
    How can i take B.E.Aeronautical engineering degree?I am an AME student.is thre any short way to take B.E.Aero degree after this?if there what is the eligibility criteria to join?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I was wondering if we've kick butt PHP dude/dudettes on CE. How nice it would be if Wordpress/Blogger users could embed 'latest discussions' on CE plugin on their blogs....
hello all the crasysound boy!!๐Ÿ˜
Hi , I am facing problem in installation of any windows o.s. in my P-3 system. it is giving blue screen message(Memory dump....) before loading files. Would anyone help me...
I wants to know that what is diffrence between LAN & WAN. means from where to where ,we'll tell a n/w LAN and when WAN.
Hello to All