eligibility criteria for doing an internship

A warm greeting to all CE ans .i have some doubts regarding internships and about campus interview.hope i get solutions here.

i have just now completed my 3rd semester (information technology) and i have basic knowledge in c ,c++,SQL(oracle). and my queries are:

1. To get an internship in a software company what are the basic knowledge i should have?
2. what are the value added courses i can do to shine during campus interview?
3. what are the basic skill i should have to become an IT professional?
4. how can i upgrade my knowledge in my field?
5. how can i implement my knowledge in real time projects?
6. what kind of knowledge should i have to get placed in campus?
7 .where can get internship offers in tamil nadu (software company) ?

these are the few query i have... waiting for a reply from you all...
thank you have a nice day

Replies

• Debasmita Banerjee
    Debasmita Banerjee
    As I am not from the same background I should not answer this, it will be good for you to have an expert answer ๐Ÿ˜€
    However if you haven't tried yet, try these sites below your questions suits their criteria
    • To have a very specific question regarding internships:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    ( watch out from this one, it wants very specific question and there are some strict guidelines but if you receive an answer that will be the best I can assure that)
    • To have knowledge and verified certificates both (free of cost : apply for financial aid)
    #-Link-Snipped-# (financial aid available)
    edX | Free Online Courses by Harvard, MIT, & more | edX
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    ( search topics from various specializations available, choose topics as Data
    structure, algorithms, machine learning, computer vision etc etc)
    • To apply for internships online
    Internships | Summer Internship 2023 (select location Tamil nadu)
    #-Link-Snipped-# (select location Tamil nadu)

Hope it will help you little. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Subathra Prem kumar
    Subathra Prem kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-# thanks you ... very much ... i hope that i will get solutions through these sights...thanks a lot.. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Debasmita Banerjee
    Debasmita Banerjee
    subathra33
    #-Link-Snipped-# thanks you ... very much ... i hope that i will get solutions through these sights...thanks a lot.. ๐Ÿ‘
    Not a problem buddy. Goodluck for your future.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you wish to request for an Introduction on LinkedIn, there's a proper way to do it. Most of the requests for introduction that I get follow this format; which...
HTC India is back with its new Android smartphone - the HTC Desire 828 (Dual SIM variant), soon to be available across online stores for Rs. 19,990. The company believes...
PSA for anyone who uses Microsoft OneDrive, basically the ones who own a Windows Phone made by erstwhile Nokia or present Microsoft Mobile. Back in November, Microsoft announced that it...
Guys I need to transmit a signal at the range of 0 to 10 meters (aprox) .which signal can I use???? RF or IR.. If RF .then how can I...
I upgraded my phpStorm IDE to the latest version and began getting a nasty Project Data Sources: re-sync required error. I ignored it for a couple of times but it...