Electronics: Viva Voice_1

Hii all,
I have tried to gather some viva questions(basics), please let me know if they are helpful. I am trying to collect few more.

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Prajakta Kelapure
    Hii all,
    I have tried to gather some viva questions(basics), please let me know if they are helpful. I am trying to collect few more.
    Mam, may be you should upload it in Resource section. 😀
  • Prajakta Kelapure
    Prajakta Kelapure
    Sanyam Khurana
    Mam, may be you should upload it in Resource section. 😀
    Thanks. It just skipped out of my mind that I can add it over here. For the next time I will continue writing over there.😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've selected Real Time Energy Monitoring system for my final year project. I wanted to know how does this monitoring system is employed and what are the basic requirements to...
Is there any sensor which can detect anything in the range of 100 meter and can it gives the output in voice ?reply asasp.TIA.
Quote: Bad things can happen when the mechanical gearbox in a megawatt-scale wind turbine gets overstressed. An unexpected wind gust can drive turbine blades hard, so hard that the torque...
what is a scope of plc & scada & what skills it requries??
Changing Environments, a spin off company from MIT Media Labs is changing the environment by transforming the landscape of Boston, Massachusetts. Smart benches, called "Soofas" will now help Bostonians charge...