• MOHIT SHARMA
    MOHIT SHARMA
    😁
    asham
    Please Help Me To Get New Technoligical Ppt's For My Seminar
    PLZ send me some intresting technical seminar
  • Achal
    Achal
    plz send me some seminars on electronucs and telecommunication as fast as u can.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    None of you wants to take pains of browsing or searching. Come on, here's one : StackPath
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Here's another one for telecom: [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]Chaos-based spreading sequence[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]. Try looking for a book called Chaos Applications in Telecommunications in your college library.

I'll sticky a thread for telecommunication seminar topics in a week or two, since I myself am doing seminar this sem. I guess I got a reason to spend time researching the topics πŸ˜‰
    [/FONT]
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    None of you wants to take pains of browsing or searching. Come on, here's one : StackPath
    Its not a very good idea of doing spoon feeding... I guess at-least Biggi should not do this.

Guys here doesn't take pain to choose the Project name itself... Straight forward they ask for suggestion and material... Thats bad... Isn't it buddy?

-CrazyπŸ˜•
  • Parvathy.N
    Parvathy.N
    pls help me to select a seminar topic based on electronics and communication.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Here's a topic thats rarely been touched upon by students:

Meteor Burst Communications

πŸ˜€

This is when you reflect signals off ionized trails created by objects falling through the atmosphere.

Im afraid you might not find enough books strictly on MBC in the library, but perhaps its under the purview of Satellite Communications.

There are quite a number of online references though.
  • lasano
    lasano
    Check this link

#-Link-Snipped-#

they contain a wide collection of best seminar topics

Rrgards
    lasano
  • Sathyendra Pai
    Sathyendra Pai
    For Electronics, Telecommunications & .net Projects(vb6, vb.net,Asp.net) & for Seminars(with PPT & Report), Please scrap me to my orkut account.

Keywords:Sathyendra Pai, Laserite, Mangalore.
  • hemanthkatta
    hemanthkatta
    hi guys hows life goin?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    hemanthkatta
    hi guys hows life goin?
    That, I think, is an irrelevant post in this thread. Please head over the chit-chat or CE Conference.
  • ikhlaqsmvdu
    ikhlaqsmvdu
    hi frenzzz........m still srchin 4 seminar topics (ece).....plz help me out!!!
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    Thank you dear .
    Would i get meteors burst communication
  • smaranika333
    smaranika333
    asham
    Please Help Me To Get New Technoligical Ppt's For My Seminar
    Please send me an article on "CELL PHONE JAMMERS" to my mail id urgently for my seminar...
  • smaranika333
    smaranika333
    can you please send me an article on "CELL PHONE JAMMERS" for my seminar urgently to my mail id
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    I could suggest you best. Do something with robot..
    Linke logical or handling
  • nasiridm
    nasiridm
    MOHIT SHARMA
    😁
    PLZ send me some intresting technical seminar
    pls send me intresting
  • jitendra kandpal
    jitendra kandpal
    pls help me to select a seminar topic based on electronics and communication. ​
  • cjenvironmental
    cjenvironmental
    Within #-Link-Snipped-# Refining Division, we process large amounts of electronic scrap from both the private and public sector in a highly efficient and environmentally safe way.
  • Reya
    Reya
    cjenvironmental
    Within #-Link-Snipped-# Refining Division, we process large amounts of electronic scrap from both the private and public sector in a highly efficient and environmentally safe way.
    what is the need for this thread?
  • cjenvironmental
    cjenvironmental
    Just [FONT="]introducing[/FONT] #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CE!Can anyone of you shed some more light on SEO, and more specifically how to go about increasing the Page Rank and the Alexa Rank of a site?
Did any of you check out Ranvir's acting in Mithya? some highlights - Ranvir's acting the abstract concept short movie :-D Will not go into the technicalities of the movie...
hi friends, i am vimal sharma.my branch is electrical from SKIT (JAIPUR).my seminar turn is nearer so please help me to search any current nice topic
hello all, i m a final year student doing software engineering. now its time for me to submit idea for my final project but i m unable to get any...
please i need your help and ideas on how to control appliances using mobile phones., and where can i download f bus protocol that can run on windows xp and...