Electronics project suggestions

I just entered in my final year and have to select a project for my final year....
Can someone suggest me some new idea related to Electronics....
I want to make my fellow's astonish..... waiting for your reply's kindl reply 😀

Replies

• arunchary
    arunchary
    hi,welcome to crazy-engineers an area of knowledge flow,so your in final year,then you are the best judge of your self,but think on your area of interest like communications,embedded systems,VLSI,DSP etc subject of interest and strong area of subject that will be very helpful for you to processed in project selection,then you got selected if your getting any problems to rectifies those issues, we are here to help and solve your issues OK.challo all the best....
  • RehanPk
    RehanPk
    Actually, am confused i want to design a quad helicopter .. with some special features.. like it can detect if some hurdle come with in 3 to 4 meter .. also i want to put a cam on it and want it to transmit me video in range of 50 to 100 meter range :-?

what u suggest is it good as final year project?
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    yes its very good concept you can go with the concept..
  • RehanPk
    RehanPk
    Hi Friends.. I shared my idea with my SUpervizr but he didnt like it much as many of people already working on it .. can some one share a big new concept ? Plz
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    solar base concepts to implement on various areas ....think on this concept
  • RehanPk
    RehanPk
    Started working on power line communication ... trying to make digital communication over power lines 😀 can anyone help in that?
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    RehanPk
    Started working on power line communication ... trying to make digital communication over power lines 😀 can anyone help in that?
    Look at X10 and insteon technologies.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Taiwanese company, AOC has launched their new 19" LE19A1221/61 LED TV in Indian markets for price Rs. 9990. The TV's got a 19" HD display at resolution 1366x768 rendering...
hi, can some one suggest me som new topics or even ideas like : 1) production of electrical energy using gravitational force(i found this in ce forum) - som thng...
about the engine lathe &working procedure and working on it
myself santhosh.s is pursuing my engineering in industrial engineering management.... n am in a path of becoming a crazy engineer
Hi there. I have learned java & C programming earlier & i've got an interest for that. wanted to know if there is any practical application of this in the...