Electronics Project Ideas Related To Monitoring Systems & Communication Fields

suggest some project ideas related to monitoring systems and some ideas related to communication fields....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ajinkya Dani0210
    suggest some project ideas related to monitoring systems and some ideas related to communication fields....
    Welcome to CE, Ajinkya. An idea just off my head to counter the ongoing 'toll collection' issue. Why not develop a system to monitor the traffic passing through the toll booth and develop -
    • Automatic toll collection system (pre-paid) OR
    • Keep check on the number of vehicles passed (& type) to the actual collections at the toll.
    Add a central monitoring system, maybe web-based to make sure all the tolls are monitored from a single geographic location. That'd incorporate the communications part as well.
    Does that look interesting to you? 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anybody tell step by step how to add MigLayout in Java? https://www.miglayout.com/
I am person who is working for implementing whatever i dream....pursuing my final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.I am currently working with Robots using AVR board.
In a reply to the analysts during the Facebook’s earnings call recently Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Facebook said “here are lots of things that you can build in other...
what is an auto clutch? how is it used in two wheelrs? is it also there in four wheelrs?
HI, I AM BISHWAKALYAN.CURRENTLY A STUDENT OF B.TECH IN MECHANICAL ENGG. .BUT I HAVE INTEREST IN ASTROPHYSICS AND AEROSPACE BECAUSE OF ALL THESE ARE RESEARCH ABOUT SPACE AND FLYING OBJECTS.KINDLY...