Electronics Mini Project - Piezoelectric Crystals

i like to do a mini project with piezo electric crystals for project exhibition. Could anyone suggest me a gud topic?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    you are not a final year student so try to make a simple oscillator or piezo electric charger
  • kumudhanandhu
    kumudhanandhu
    I like to do a mini project with piezo electric crystals. could u suggest a best topic?
  • kumudhanandhu
    kumudhanandhu
    could u give some suggestions on how to make piezo electric charger?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Google gave this to me

diymanufacturing.mit.edu
  • kumudhanandhu
    kumudhanandhu
    i have an idea of producing current at speed brakers. is it possible?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

R.I.P Tony Greig. AMUL's Tribute to Tony Greig- England captain turned commentator.. The_Big_K
When a transformer winding suffers a short circuit, the adjoining turns of the same winding experience which force, is it repulsive or attractive?
Is there any easy trick trace to Tower of Hanoi problem manually? (for 4 and 5 disks)
These features need to be lit again small-talk KYCE CE- Labs Do post other features which are dormant in CE also provide some reliable solutions for reactivating these features? PS:...
Hello everyone..i hav just finished my BE in aeronautical engineering..I have no idea as what to do next.I am very much interested in learning CAE softwares like hypermesh.I would like...