CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@kumudhanandhu • 02 Jan, 2013
i like to do a mini project with piezo electric crystals for project exhibition. Could anyone suggest me a gud topic?
@Jeffrey Arulraj • 02 Jan, 2013 you are not a final year student so try to make a simple oscillator or piezo electric charger
@kumudhanandhu • 02 Jan, 2013 I like to do a mini project with piezo electric crystals. could u suggest a best topic?
@kumudhanandhu • 02 Jan, 2013 could u give some suggestions on how to make piezo electric charger?
@Jeffrey Arulraj • 02 Jan, 2013 Google gave this to me

https://diymanufacturing.mit.edu/?page_id=621
@kumudhanandhu • 02 Jan, 2013 i have an idea of producing current at speed brakers. is it possible?
4k views

Related Posts

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Oct 30, 2013

The Taiwanese electronics giant has launched affordable options for both Windows 8.1 and Android fans in India just in time for Diwali. We start with the ASUS Transformer Book T100....
4k views

@Ankita Katdare · Aug 6, 2013

Microsoft, the software giant, has announced its product - Microsoft Office 365 University in India for both full-time and part-time students of accredited colleges and universities. Targetting thousands of colleges...
4.7k views

@nitesh604 · Apr 8, 2009

Please tell why we cannot use diesel engine in bikes? It is the cheapest.
6k views

@ISHAN TOPRE · Apr 5, 2011

There are a different types of molding sands which are used in a foundry shop. I am mentioning the basic or the most common of them. There may be a...
10.5k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 19, 2010

Every year, there's a lot of fuss over the ragging in engineering colleges. There's a law that says ragging is a crime. However, I've personally known many engineering students who...
6.7k views