electronics engineering trianing course for better placement

hai,im a btech graduate in electronics and communication 2009 passout with firstclass and dont have any experence.
1. can i know which will be apt training course for me to do in electronics itself for getting a good placement.
2. is there opening for electronics graduate in their electronics field itself in IT sector,if so pls give the names of the companies with the post..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Yunnan Observatories (YNAO) has recently been equipped with a 70 cm robotic telescope that was jointly developed by China and Thailand. Yesterday, the telescope was officially inaugurated in the...
Scientists from Indiana University have been successful in creating a highly proficient bio-material that catalyzes the production of hydrogen by incorporating a modified enzyme inside the virus.The efficient and renewable...
Hey, for a project at school (with solidworks) , I am making an angle that holds two boards at an angle of ninety degrees under pressure. (sketch Included) How can...
At the CES 2016 event today, Lenovo and Google jointly announced that a new smartphone which leverages Project Tango is on the cards. Google had been working on Project Tango...
The global networking products manufacturer TP-Link has its own smartphone brand called 'Neffos' and now it features three new smartphones, namely - C5L, C5 and C5 Max. Running atop Android...