Electronics E-books

i have uploaded many Engineering and other Sciences books to my site
plz feel FREE to visit and download as many book as you can...

there is no registration required and simple interface lets you have fast access to the site

also write onto my Guest book for your comments..
website is *****

Engr. Asad Ali

Replies

• riyami13
    riyami13
    Dear friend ,
    I have visited the site but there, nothing came on the screen , I got a blank page.
  • Sunnyrulz
    Sunnyrulz
    engrasad
    i have uploaded many Engineering and other Sciences books to my site
    plz feel FREE to visit and download as many book as you can...

there is no registration required and simple interface lets you have fast access to the site

also write onto my Guest book for your comments..
    website is *****

Engr. Asad Ali
    thanks bro...!!
    have sent you a message on site...infact thats a request for a book...!!
    please respond...!!!
  • engrasad
    engrasad
    riyami13
    Dear friend ,
    I have visited the site but there, nothing came on the screen , I got a blank page.
    Dear there may be some problem in TK server.. well you can try this link to my site as well *****
  • riyami13
    riyami13
    thank you for your kindness
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Do not advertise free ebooks on CE.
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Hey buddy wat is ur site name? i cant see it anywhere
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Can you mail me the link to ur website as i was searching fr some ebooks bt i couldnt find it anywhere
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The link has been removed.
  • engrasad
    engrasad
    i dont know why the moderator thinks that im adverstising the books.
  • lingweiz
    lingweiz
    The link has been removed.

.....#-Link-Snipped-#.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Because distributing free e-books is copyright infringement and illegal. Please read the sticky posts for information on rules of the forum.

engrasad
    i dont know why the moderator thinks that im adverstising the books.
  • wuyun
    wuyun
    Hi ,everyone,could you help me solve my problem ?I know it is very kind of you.
    i love reading ,but i have a problm now,i want to convert my TXT to PDF .but I have no idea.😛
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    You have to use any PDF creator/converter software....
  • wuyun
    wuyun
    K!r@nS!ngu
    You have to use any PDF creator/converter software....
    thank you for yor reply,kiran,i have usedPDF Creator, Convert Any Printable File to PDF.it is very good.
  • wuyun
    wuyun
    thank you for your suggestion,.kirean.i have used epubor PDF Creator, Convert Any Printable File to PDF.it is very good.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All I am planning to write GRE on FEB of 2009 and i am planning to join the september 2009 , i have been hearing for the past few...
Hello guys I m 4m India 😁
dear sir, I am a second year civil engineering student ,studying at MIT,Manipal. I request everyone o help me out with some kind of training in my feild.I would love...
Protocol: Name: Adan *Engineering Trade: I haxed my gfx card, work'd for 5mins then died. 'nuff said! Location: Cradled in the great bosom of Moreno Valley, Ca *Occupation: (Student|Working|Self-Employed|Unemployed <--...
hi all i m working on face detection in realtime means i m use the video files for face detection i done the code for to connect webcam and its...