Electronics and instrumentation Project Ideas

hey hi, m a student of final year b.tech (electronics and instrumentation) i need help 4 my project. who ever i ask 4 help they ask for the circuit but i dont hav ne circuits. i just want 2 do something related to robotics.......... please give me some suggestions please

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This might be of some help: #-Link-Snipped-#

Choose one of the idea, so that CEans can help you develop the idea further.
  • medeepak
    medeepak
    Hi

i think the projects in the various lists of CE given are complicated and are based on IEEE research papers and doing them in a college seems to tough as many dont have good infrastructure or people to guide them

i think we should give ideas by our own from whatever projects we have seen

@Topic Starter

Hi i have heard the following problem statement which really is useful

Try building a robotic arm which takes x,y,z coordinates as input and then points to that point in space
    like if i give 40,50,60 as input it should point to that coordinate in space
    though it may seem simple this takes good effort and good amount of control engineering to obtain the precision
    just give it a thought. might work as a mini project
  • medeepak
    medeepak
    Is there anything like AC Multiplexers
    what i mean is just like ordinary 8:1 multiplexer except that input is an ac signal
    i tried googling but no use
    kindly help

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I bought a Micromax Q75 last November. I bought it after a very good friend of mine said that he has bought Q7 and it has got a very nice...
We regularly take interviews of our active CEans through: Know Your CEan It's time we continue the legacy in 2011. 😉 I would like if all of you could suggest...
iBall Sleec is slimmest QWERTY mobile phone in India. The phone features shake sensor to let you change music or wallpaper with a shake. Sleec has 1.3 MP enhanced camera...
My fyp title will be as shown above. Currently I'm still figuring out what kind of system to be used for my project. The idea seems really simple; at a...
What is the difference between the virtual memory and swap memory? please explain any one ...........................