Electronic Iron Man Helmet - DIY [You Want To Give Up Money]

One year ago, a smart Chinese fellow from ZTE making an ultra-realistic Iron Man Mark I suit with LED bulbs. Today, it’s believed to be the same person who made an Iron Man Mark III’s helmet. The coolest part of this helmet is it has full mobility and pair of glowing eyes. There’s a short clip that takes us through the making process including molding, sculpting, colorizing, polishing and composing.

Check this out people -

Replies

• Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    This guy is amazing! Check out his blog for more #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sheer delight can come in so many different forms, big and small! Nokia's Lumia 928, the proudly called "world’s most innovative smartphone", is now available exclusively on Verizon Wireless. This...
Ford EcoSport - one of the most awaited SUVs in India this year would go open for booking in June. I've been following this car since the company announced that...
This is for all those engineers who are working in both MNCs, and start-ups. I've heard that most of them don't like the jobs that they are doing. Is it...
The recent advances in the research surrounding Solar Power Generation are just, plain remarkable. As a curious child, everyone who came across the term 'photosynthesis' knew that Sun was the...
i want a link where i can find matlabcodes for any image processing project - i want codes for some digital image processing project pls reply asap