Electronic cigarettes for quiting smoking is hot

Along with the glowing smoking ban, numerous companies are thinking of a way to quit smoking. Some companies ban smoking in the office, some companies encourage people stop smoking. Anyhow the wave of quit smoking is upcoming, and for the first wave of benefit is numerous messy smoking substitute goods, such as quit smoking chewing gum, outpatient service, quit smoking medicine, etc. But, now the most popular way to quit smoking is electronic cigarettes.

Since quit smoking with electronic cigarettes is so hot, we might as well investigate what the electronic cigaretts exactly be. First, we search on the internet, we can see countless brand that almost dazzle the eyes. Man companies sell a variety of grades of E-cigarettss, a variety of price points, suitable for a wide range of consumer groups. About the quality, we can't wait to explore.

Finally, we find out some relative expert to get to know E-cigarettes. E-cigarettes is invented in china in 2004, and being sold abroad in the preceding years. Meanwhile, it's also very expensive. Until recent years, E-cigarettes quickly turn into all over the world, prices also corresponding reduce. Now, the price is between 100 to 200 in mainstream.

We admit that E-cigarette is magic, but not like some businessmen says that E-cigarette can quit smoking in few days. It's still follow the general international nicotine replacement therapy actually, although the world health organization is not recognized, but this gadget can help to give up smoking indeed. Just the effect of quitting smoking is not so magic as some manufactories advertise. It's even ridiculous that E-cigarette can clear lung poison. The lung poison can only be cleared through metabolism step by step.

Nowadays, electronic cigarettes market is still chaotic, various quality products are available. It mainly divides into generation electronic cigarettes and the second electronic cigarettes. Generation electronic cigarettes has a poor quality and limited effect of quitting smoking. The most advanced products should be the second generation electronic cigarettes. Such as e-pipe, Electronic Cigarettes. Both of them are typical second-generation electronic cigarettes with highly quality. Among them, Electronic Cigarettes is relatively cheap, higher ratio. If you want to learn specific, you can go up to their official website.

Overall, the prospect of is very good, but the market is still needed further standardize, related laws and regulations also need to improve. One sentence to conclude: the future is bright while the road ahead is tortuous.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Wow!!! Never heard of such thing... Thanks for the share... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    praveenscience
    Wow!!! Never heard of such thing... Thanks for the share... ๐Ÿ˜€
    A note of caution USFDA has declared e-cigarettes as unsafe.
    As a one time smoker of 150 to 200 cigarettes a day, I can claim some personal knowledge of the travails of the Dame Nicotine addict in quitting.
    The only way to quit is COLD TURKEY. Stop. Full stop. I stopped in 1967 and never smoked again.

I did have help. The American Philosopher William James wrote a book 'The Principles of Psychology'. The chapter on Habits gave me the key to quit smoking. It also helps to ingrain healthy habits as well.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Bioramani
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's just a spammed advertising. Please refrain from commenting on such posts as it makes removing and banning the posters a difficult job for mods.
  • ProdigiousJ
    ProdigiousJ
    Warning on the Electronic Cigarettes.

I have had an experience with the Electronic Cigarettes before or more so my brother who was trying to quit smoking. One can puff on that thing all day smoking enough cigarettes going beyond their average addicted amount of nicotine. Its just hard to realize it cus its so easy to smoke or "Vaporize" if you will. You must follow the regimen or never pick up another cigar or cigarette again after having used the E-Cigarette for some time. You will be more addicted to nicotine and you will find you like the regular cigarettes better like my brother did. Going off the E-Cigarette path or regimen is a bad idea. SO if you get an E-Cigarette i warn you to not smoke it all the time like its so easy to do and then try out a real cigarette with the bad stuff in it because you will find yourself in a deeper hole of nicotine addiction. Just follow the regimen and you have got yourself the greatest and most innovative way to quit smoking. I would hope that this young man would investigate these but not fail. ;p โ€‹
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Threads merged and closed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

've had some experience with computer programming and since it is interesting, computer science doesn't seem too bad. On the other hand, I like building things, science is another great...
I really don't know if this is in the correct section.๐Ÿ˜• This is the my first time to make a short video and I don't really know how to make...
hey guys m in a big big dilemna..๐Ÿ˜• i cudnt find any much of use threds here.. i want some names of companies in pune for summer training in electronics...
Infosys today announced big changes to the company's management structure. One of the founders of the company, SD Shibulal will be the CEO and Managing Director of Infosys while K.V....
Game Playing Kids - Surrogate Defence Software Developers? Dangerous waters Will game players be used to develop and fine tune actual software for warfare? Dangerous waters | Opinion | The...