Electromagnetic paper Recycling system( photo-chromic or thermo-chromic inks?)

Hi Everybody 😀

Recently I have been thinking on the concept of reusing paper instead of recycling it by using a special kind of photo-chromic ink,
as chemistry is not my profession ia m writing here just to have your opinions about viability of this concept:

what is the concept about?
Concept of Electromagnetic erasing system is inspired from observation of destructive effects of electromagnetic radiation on color pigments. While ink & pigment producers try to increase resistance of pigments in prolonged exposure to sunlight, this project aims to utilize electromagnetic radiation in a fully controlled reaction inside a machine to break the bonds of color pigments that absorb only a particular range of electromagnetic spectrum. In order to have an efficient system only those CMYK pigments should be utilized that their absorption band is different from paper. In this case, in a similar way as a photochromic or thermochromic material, color pigments start to decompose into colorless products however in contrary to what we expect from a photochromic change, electro erasing would be an irreversible reaction.

Here's also the link of the concept for more information:
#-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Confused by the title of this article? One may think that what does building network has to do anything with Piping Design? But the network I am going to talk...
I personally prefer console based games more than PC games simply because of the wide display that we get on HD TVs and the remote controls which offer a better...
how to create a elearning site step by step without using already available packages like moodle ,dokeos .The thing is that I want to create a customized elearning ,the content...
Hi Sorry for starting this thread. I feel that the project titles given in various lists of CE are based on IEEE research papers which would tough to do by...
I am an electronics and telecommunication engineer. I got placed in a leading IT company and completed its training. I've been posted to my base branch and the nature of...