Electro-mechanical solenoid

I m designing an electro-mechanical solenoid. Its input is DC current. But, my guide asks me to mention its voltage rating. What is this and how to find it out?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Somebody please give me some basic diagrammatic view(some link having inside pictures will surely help) of dc generators and motors as m not finding them in my books and without...
"Mobile Malware Attacks and Defense" throws light on evolving trend of malwares targeted towards these mobile devices. It describes how to perform analysis of such malwares and ways to protect...
An incredible book ever written on darkest area of computer security world. Authors have done splendid job in presenting the most mysterious subject of computer security in very simple and...
Civil Engineering Department Of "IIT KHARAGPUR" is Organising the Second Edition of it's Technical Fest "MEGALITH" from 14th-16th Jan,2011. It aim's to Achieve the Objective of Promoting and Encouraging innovation...
A nice video on how google search works! [video=youtube;BNHR6IQJGZs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNHR6IQJGZs&feature=player_embedded#at=[/video]