Electrical Study Projects

i am 3rd B.tech electrical and electronics engineering student,i was interested in purely electrical mini projects.so many of my friends are telling study oriented project is best one for electrical side.could any one tell what actually what project mean? how many types?for mini project which type of project suits better for E.E.E student in gaining knowledge wise and for scoring marks

Replies

• vikeshrajan
    vikeshrajan
    search efy magazine for reference

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Japanese researcher Ryuma Niiyama's robot is quite literally making strides in the field of robotics. His running robot, named Athlete, can only make three to five steps before falling down,...
If you have an account on facebook, you must have noticed the presence of CrazyEngineers on it. If not see the following: Here is the link to the CE Group...
I had made a banner for CrazyEngineers around an year back. For some reason I never uploaded it on CE. I found it today while checking my flash works folder....
posts by bot CE Infocus was informative indeed, Now i really miss ce-infocus at ce, what about you CEans
Infosys CEO, Mr. K. Gopalakrishnan has warned that there might be another 2008 like recession. In 2008, collapse of a bank kickstarted domino effect and got many other dependent businesses...