Electrical Sources: AC & DC Sources & Photovoltaics

Lecture on electrical sources, and discusses practical, real-world AC and DC sources, including photovoltaics by Prof. L. Umanand of IISc Bangalore Power Electronics Department. Discuss this lecture with fellow electrical & electronics engineering students. Ask your doubts, questions and contribute your ideas in this discussion.

[video=youtube;VKSoHdJ67jQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKSoHdJ67jQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Prof. L. Umanand discusses Kirchoff's law in depth and explains single & 3-phase wall outlets along with their behavior. Discuss this topic with fellow engineers. Ask your questions, doubts and...
CEans, I looked at our member count today and in next few hours, we'll be 94k strong ๐Ÿ‘ . We had discussed about having online celebrations on crossing 100,000 members....
RTIS can be a great final year engineering project idea for those who want to work on GPS based systems. The RTIS has been developed by IIT-Kanpur, but it can...
Hello all, I am a civil engineer. I know that rhe Venturi effect is the reduction in fluid pressure that results when a fluid flows through a constricted section of...
This topic popped up while reading article by Prof. Vivek Wadhwa: Engineering vs. Liberal Arts: Who Prof. Wadhwa writes - In a speech before the National Governors Association on Feb...