electrical project

HI
DEAR FRDS

IAM RAHUL .IAM PERSUING MY ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGG FROM UTTAR PRADESH TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY .
I NEED SOME ABOUT THE PROJECTS THAT CAN BE DONE IN THE FINAL YEAR INFACT SOME GOOD PROJECTS .

SO I NEED UR HELP TO COME OUT OF THIS PROBLEM .
PLZ GUY SUGGEST ME SOME TOPICS FOR THE PROJECTS AND INSTITUTES WHICH OFFER THIS IN NCR.
U CAN MAIL ME ON THIS ID : -snipped-

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE!

Please Remove mail address form your Post and do not use SMS language here..

whats your interested fields to do projects?
  • rule breaker
    rule breaker
    first of all i am very thankfull to you for guiding me .
    basically i have no idea of any projects thats why i am asking you .
    i want to make a project which has some relation ewith motors etc.
    please guide me i woould be hilghly thankful to you.
  • schnd
    schnd
    I am also pursuing my B.E. in GITAM university. I want to make a project and its working model on DC motors and power electronics. Infact its on drives ?Can u suggest any projects that are not so tough and costly?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Im just discussing a new idea of a project :: A mobile program that allows you to locate friends using the gps system and you can video call them using...
Dear All, I am new to this forum. I have been trying to develop an NIDS. but i have stucked in verifying protocol stack. can any one send me details...
I firstly thyanks about what you did!i some information on bluetooth,really very intresting.am in year four electronics and telecomminication at KIGALI SCEINCE AND TECHNOLOGY IN RWANDA.I would like to ask...
can some one help me in choosing my career in robotics i am doing my under graduation with ece branch. thank you
The common problem most of us face is that we have to wait for long time to play the videos on YouTube. I'm wondering if there's a solution to this...