Electrical Engineering interview questions..

Hi guys,

I have attended a interview where they have asked me few questions, I need to know some...

1. what is the different between CGS system and MKS system?
2. When we connect the capacitor Banks in Series with the circuit?
3. What is the difference between Earthing & grounding?
4. how much voltage is present in neutral resistance?and how much voltage is present in earth resistance?
5. What is the purpose of calculating knee point voltage for Current transformers?

Awaiting your answers..

Replies

• Jackson44
    Jackson44
    Hi ivenli,

Thank you for posting these questions...

----------------#-Link-Snipped-#
  • jerryvn01
    jerryvn01
    Jackson44
    Hi ivenli,

Thank you for posting these questions...

----------------#-Link-Snipped-#
    Hi,

I agreed with you. Any way, your ideal make me thinking about some thing for my project.

[FONT="]Apart from that, this link below may be useful: [/FONT] #-Link-Snipped-#
    [FONT="]Please try to keep posting. Tks and best regards[/FONT]
  • raghunathreddy36
    raghunathreddy36
    good you are answered these questions
  • vasanthmbs
    vasanthmbs
    2) to reduce capacitive reactance in the line
    3) sorry .. i think both are same .. may be the question will be diff b/w neutral and earthing ???
    4)voltage in neutral is zero
  • raghunathreddy36
    raghunathreddy36
    i also attend the my interview questions
    1.if the diesel generator capacity 50kva but we are loading 20kva, suddenly the DG load increases suddenly 10-20kva what happens?
    2.in power plant how much pressure in boiler
    pls answer this questions
  • bhagi13
    bhagi13
    1. Both CGS n MKS are measuring standards. In CGS system, length is measured in Centimeter, weight in Grams and time in Second.
    In MKS, length is in Meter, Weight is in Kilogram, and time is in Second.

2. we r connecting capacitors bank in series with circuit to
    a) To remove the low frequency noise signal,
    b) To decrease the capacitive impedance.

3. earthing means providing low impedance path to the circuit. And earthing wire is always ends in earth surface. Grounding means proving a Zero reference level to whole circuit or system. With reference to ground level, voltage at other nodes is measured.
  • naveed iqbal
    naveed iqbal
    i have a blog that will surely help you....go there
    jobsoxt.com
  • naveed iqbal
    naveed iqbal
    go here for more #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Q : dear CE,ns tell me about page segmentation? 😁Today is a good day to spread joy
Q: A bus run at 100 km/hr top speed. It can carry a maximum of 6 persons. If speed of bus decreases in fixed proportion with increase in number of...
Hi guys! Here is a well done vocabulary thread. https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...matics/28671-answer-vocabulary-questions.html Now, I am starting again. Hope it will be useful to all of us. Here are some of the Synonyms...
Q: suggest me the better book for creating web based projects (in Asp.net) which provides proper guidelines practically? 😁Today is a good day to spread joy
COMMON CHARACTER