Electrical design in AutoCAD

I have tried software called ePlusMenuCAD, and I'm very surprised with possibilities.

I found it very usefull, there are a lot of symbols, single line diagrams and everything is pretty automated. Has anyone tried this software? I would like to share expirience.

Software can be found at #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#

BR,
Lucille

Replies

• lal
    lal
    Thanks for sharing it here...😀
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    there are more softwares like ORCAD, PCB design softwares available for the electronics and electrical engineers....
    even they provide the same features...
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    i have heard about this ORCAD...but have not used it yet...

and this eplusmenucad looks like orcad. thanks for sharing it lucille... will try it soon.
  • rasu3045
    rasu3045
    Is it absolutely free software?
    Thanks for giving information.
  • Lucille.Edjel
    Lucille.Edjel
    ORCAD is great tool. I've been using it for a while when I was working in previous company.
    Eplusmenucad is more for low voltage design <1000V. It is integrating inside AutoCAD like drop down menu and toolbars.

I'm using demo for now, that's what's available on site.
  • drazening
    drazening
    Hy!

Does anyone have installed full version of program eplusmenucad?
    I have download it from web but it is trial, like the #-Link-Snipped-# wrote!
  • Lucille.Edjel
    Lucille.Edjel
    drazening
    Hy!

Does anyone have installed full version of program eplusmenucad?
    I have download it from web but it is trial, like the #-Link-Snipped-# wrote!
    I am using Eplusmenucad demo for two weeks, and I must say, it's very good tool. Good thing is that I'm using AutoCAD in my daily work, so Eplusmenucad's drop-down menu inside AutoCAD's menu is just a plus.

Bad thing is that demo has limations in number of symbols and export functions in calculations, and also some minor things in program isn't on english (some other language), but overall - good.

Price is pretty high, hope that my company will pay the licence 😀
  • rohit bisht
    rohit bisht
    [hello.i want to know about ur experience about this software. would you to share.??QUOTE=Lucille.Edjel;111750]I have tried software called ePlusMenuCAD, and I'm very surprised with possibilities.

I found it very usefull, there are a lot of symbols, single line diagrams and everything is pretty automated. Has anyone tried this software? I would like to share expirience.

Software can be found at #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#

BR,
    Lucille[/QUOTE]
  • Alex_Alex
    Alex_Alex
    There is free plugin for AutoCAD for calculating total lengths of cables.

MeteorSpec has an editable Data Library, which means that you can always have a set of cables that you need for your work.

MeteorSpec can generate reports as specifications (summarized lengths per cable type) or as explications (list of all cables with detailed information).

Program website #-Link-Snipped-#

Best regards

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm in high school, and my school offers alot of electives. I already signed up for my engineering class, but was wondering if there are any other classes i should...
The electric drill most commonly used to drill holes into masonry is the "hammer drill". In this type of drill the bit has both a turning and a back-and-forth hammering...
hello sir... m a student of 3rd year computer science..my 6th semester is in running. my training session will start on the end of may. so i have two choices.....
Sir From where i can download UP Simulator Please - its Freeware... for mobile..programming? R.Rengaraj
Hi folks , I want to know how to append a file in C#,it should not delete the original content of the file . How to do it for beginning...