Electrical candidate got job (coal handling section coal conveyor ).will be considered experience?

I have done my BE EEE. and now i got job as graduate engineer trainee. and work will be related to coal handling section of thermal power plant(coal conveyor). and after working here will it be considered as electrical experience? is it worth being electrical candidate?

please reply anybody.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey! Is there any sensor which sense pressure??
The front side of a vehicle is shaped so that it reduces air friction. Thats why vehicles have inclined bonnet. All most all cars are so. But, why aren't any...
Dual-tone multi-frequency signaling (DTMF) is used for telecommunication signaling over analog telephone lines in the voice-frequency band between telephone handsets and other communications devices and the switching center. (Source: Wikipedia)...
A month back Google launched movies at their play store. And the movies are available in SD and HD versions. You could also rent movies for 2 days and watch...
Aircel's new and unique data plan, Pocket Internet 24 (PI-24) for its customers. Aircel is offering the data plan for Rs 24 with a validity of 30 days for 100...