electrical cad

Hi I am Prashanth from Bangalore, I have graduated as an electrical engineer in 2016 and looking for a job in Ver badly from past one year. So will it be helpful if I go for electrical cad course to get a job after the course. Please help me guys.

Replies

• Abunaseer
    Abunaseer
    Prashanth1251
    Hi I am Prashanth from Bangalore, I have graduated as an electrical engineer in 2016 and looking for a job in Ver badly from past one year. So will it be helpful if I go for electrical cad course to get a job after the course. Please help me guys.
    Dear Prashant do not wait for the job get experience by working with your hand & never blame any body

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how long, which language and which place is better for summmer training in 2018 for CSE 4th sem?
Hello, I built an FM receiver for NOAA Weather Radio awhile back. It works pretty well but there's an annoying howl out of the speaker when I turn up the...
Researchers at Yokohama National University in Japan have developed a technique to mass-produce “hair follicle germs” – cellular aggregates that can be implanted into the skin and allowing new hair...
I am currently studying the difference between thermoelectric generators and thermoelectric coolers. I found out that both types use the same kind of material. Then a thermoelectric cooler should be...
Time of Death: New AI Technology Tries To Predict and Prevent Death Time of Death: New AI Technology Tries To Predict and Prevent Death