Electrical and elctronics projects

Hi everyone

I need some help from u ...I have to do my final project and I want something unique to others..I also wanted to be related to pump station and electrical station ..if u have some ideas please inform me ...😀

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Please have a look in this Project Idea Section Sticky Threads there are lot of ideas get yours.

PS: Thread moved to Project Idea Section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How do Industrial Heat Exhangers work? For Example in the Conoco Phillips process to turn nat gas into LNG they use 3 cooling stages. The first using propane, then ethane...
any other ideas and information about 9 stroke engine ???????? pls inform me
Facebook has reveled that out of total 955 registered users database 100+ miliion users are either not legitimate or duplicate users. Per Facebook Illegitimate - 8.7% Duplicate - 4.8 %...
Server-side polymorphism - what does the term means? SSP is a technique that is used by hackers or malware distributors in an attempt to evade the detection by anti-virus software....
Everybody is loving Olympics, Except Netflix ! Per Netflix, they have lost around 25% traffic in US in last 7 olympics days as everyone is goingt o NBC live extra...