Electric “Reverse Trike” with tilting steering mechanism

Project Abstract / Summary : Four wheeler are comfortable, safe, stable and spacious vehicles but has less fuel economy, more exhaust emissions, costly, difficult to maneuver in traffic and need more space for parking. On the other hand two wheeler are cheaper, smaller, more fuel efficient, and require less parking space and maneuverable but not safe, lack comfort and stability. Thus the need is to fill the gap between the two types of vehicles and design a three wheeled vehicle which combines the properties of both a two wheeler and a four wheeler with zero emissions Due to the tilting steering mechanism stable during cornering and provide better contact withroad

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : To overcome on the prob of pollution,safety in two wheeler,parking,cost of four wheeler and maneuverable in traffic.the tilting steering mechanism stable during cornering and provide better contact withroad

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Dhole Patil college of Engineering
City: Pune
State: Maharashtra
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a newbie and what i feel is to be shared so that we can interact with crazy engineering. As according to me technology should be in your finger...
Dear Friends, One of the leading IT company in Chennai is looking for Java and Dot net professionals (Female Candidate) with 1+ yrs of experience. Please find the details below....
IES Engineering Services Exam sample papers for download for engineering students. Objective Papers and General Ability Test.
For a month starting Wednesday - 20th January 2016, five planets that are not usually visible to the naked eye, will be visible. Interestingly, they’ll all be visible simultaneously. This...
Project Abstract / Summary : Agriculture is the backbone of our Indian economy, more than 70% of our land resources is under vegetation but still we are lagging in the...