Electric railway engine.

Project Abstract / Summary : I am going to introduce you a new kind of electric railway engine which reduces the fuel of cost. This kind of electric railway engine brought a revolution in the field of technology. The renewal resources like diesel and electricity is limited, so a new kind of technology which i am going to introduce will reduces the demand of renewal resources.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : A new kind of electric railway engine which reduces the fuel of cost. This kind of electric railway engine brought a revolution in the field of technology. This is a project about fuel efficiency of railway engine.

Project Highlights : Development of system in which electric railway engine will be operate without using high tension wire with the help of alternators. The renewal resources like diesel and electricity is limited, so a new kind of technology which i am going to introduce will reduces the demand of renewal resources.

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Anasuya Devi Institute of technology
City: Nalgonda
State: Telangana
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Swedish venture Jays has finally launched its flagship u-JAYS headphone in the Indian market. The latest on-ear headpiece is the fifth addition to the list of q-JAYS, c-JAYS, j-JAYS...
Project Abstract / Summary : From the past two decades, the research area of nearest neighbor search in high dimensional data sets has always been in the limelight. Content-based multimedia...
Researchers from the Plymouth University have recently discovered a new and unique property of Graphene. A study led by Dr Shakil Awan reports that when a high frequency electrical signal...
A research group at the Technical University of Munich (TUM) has uniquely designed two nano scaled rotor based machines using self-assembling DNA as the core material. In two consecutive scientific...
What are the future scope for engineers Ex computer engg.., it engg., civil engg...