Electric Chassis; Different Solution for Ultimate Green Cars

Hello everybody. I have a set of ideas on designing a concept hybrid car, with more efficiency. One important part, is using piezoelectric materials on any element that is possible.
I think the plan needs to be verified in a lab, before mass production. Therefore, I made a fundraising campaign to realize my plan. Please tell me your comments about it, and feel free to ask any question. Maybe here is suitable for discussing on technical aspects.

The related paper: #-Link-Snipped-#

The related campaign: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to see you back on CE, @#-Link-Snipped-# !
  • mansouryar
    mansouryar
    Thanks again Kaustubh. I have launched another campaign which is pretty interesting to realize my project:

#-Link-Snipped-#

I know it is a commercial action, but feel free to ask any kind of question about that, specially the technical questions!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys, Is there any other advanced method to check the Internal & External thread profiles apart from the conventional thread ring & plug gages? We do have profile projectors &...
Understanding Engineers #1: Two engineering students were biking across a university campus when one said, "Where did you get such a great bike?" The second engineer replied, "Well, I was...
UDFj-39546284 holds the record for the most distant galaxy found so far. Its light which has reached us now has been traveling for 13.4 billion years before reaching us, which...
I wish Brihad Bangalore Mahanagar Palike would learn something from this. It has developed an extraordinary way of filling pot holes that fills empty pockets first. https://gizmodo.com/building-a-highway-is-way-more-complicated-than-youd-t-1193344004
Government of China has said that majority of the .cn domain were under DDOS (Distributed Deinal Of Service) attack on Sunday. The attack was targeted at the '.cn' domains -...