Electric Cars - Are they the future?

how many of u think that electric cars are going to rule the future.....???

can we use electric cars for racing.....???

if u had time just go through the links......
#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

i think TESLA MOTORS will give the answer

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    There is a high possibility where this can be the future but to satisfy the current required to charge the battery is in demand .So there has to be a dedicated work to be done in tapping out current from renewable energy sources.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We already know that Microsoft's Windows engineering team is already working on the next version of their flagship desktop operating system. The project is internally called 'Threshold' and the latest...
When the sizes of smartphones are getting so big that they can no more fit in your pocket, where does one keep the keys? Why not combine them in one?...
My pen drive and my phone's memory card were detected by malware, after scanning all the data in them was still not visible or was hidden. In my computer the...
As promised, here's the first ever 'behind the scenes' blog post on all the happenings at CrazyEngineers. In December 2013; we received an invite from the organisers at Visvesvaraya National...
ArthaKranti - a Pune based organisation has been proposing an alternative to the flawed taxation system in India. The proposal simplifies the entire taxation system to just on type of...