Eight Semester Engineering RTMNU results announced.

Eight Semester Engineering RTMNU results announced. Those who wish to view their results may simple check it out here ->B.E 8 th Sem Result | B.E. Eighth Semester Summer 2011 Result | NAGPUR UNIVERSITY

Best of luck to all students and congratulations to those who have achieved success. Please share your score here with us.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm doing my final year in electrical engineering (power). The topic I have chosen for my project is Analysis of faults in High Voltage Transmission Lines. I would like to...
I'm currently doing my 4th year aeronautical engg... i'm kind of in dilemma to choose m.e aero or m.s aero or do mba after completing my UG kindly suggest me...
please read this article. i found it good and informative. Between January 2008 and now, listed real estate companies destroyed Rs 2,66,000 crore of investor wealth when the Sensex fell...
hey...guyz.. i need help.. i installed drivers, even speakers are correctly plugged on d green jack behind comp.. but still i cant hear any audio. i reinstalled the drivers.. for...
This video will provide an overview of STAAD.Pro and explain how it works in conjunction with other programs such as STAAD.foundation, Bentley AutoPIPE, Bentley Structural and RAM Connection. [video=youtube;876umBUcC2c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=876umBUcC2c[/video]