Eid Mubarak to all CEans!

Wishing all CEans here Eid Mubarak, or as they say in Malaysia, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri!

Its been a wonderful month of fasting and prayers. Now its time to spend precious moments with relatives, dwell in happiness and joy, and eat some awesome food 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri ! 😀
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Eid Mubarak ash!
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Eid Mubarak to all fellow CEans
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Eid Mubarak #-Link-Snipped-# 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Launched almost a year back in India, the Huawei Ascend P1 was the first 4G LTE capable phone for the country. Though the 4G LTE network was not available all...
Try searching Google and tell me that I'm not the only one who's noticing a change in the color of the links that appear in Google search results. The shade...
Google has released a new flavor of Google Maps application for Android devices, With this new version Maps are all set to provide users with an updated advertise experience. Recently...
Lenovo Miix tablet is the latest gadget from the company to enter the multi-mode PC innovation device arena. The 10.1-inch Windows 8 tablet with a PC processor sports a "quick-flip"...
The first official Sony Xperia i1 (earlier codenamed Honami) teaser image is out on Chinese website Digi-Wo (which later was plucked up by the Xperia blog), and all it reveals...