Effect of Slab opening in seismic analysis?

In designing seismic analysis or windload:
What are the effect of slab opening? and how would be this model in structure in order the diaphragm cannot be affected and still functioning as expected.

Replies

• Sairaj83
    Sairaj83
    Generally in etabs we have command for opening in slab as well as in shear wall also.If you are encountering any particular problem in any particular software then share it.
  • rekcah
    rekcah
    im using staad pro v8i, how about if you are using a master slave command represent as you diaphragm, how would it deal with etabs? by the way is their master slave command in etabs?
    thnx

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Warm wishes to Everyone, Hello to, all the members of this community. This is Tarasto graid, a newcomer to this forum. I am here to communicate with all the members...
After almost 4 years I am back on desktop system. Please suggest some games which I can play on single PC. I have earlier played and liked games like Counter...
Nowadays almost everyone is someway or the other using information technology for their day to day activities. However we are Unaware and hardly bothered about the security issues associated to...
Hi Everybody, I am planning to buy a LED Tv this diwali. This is my first tv purchase since we are using a samsung CRT for the past 13years.Everybody I...
Hey everyone, What are some good universities to study Computer Engineering in Germany preferably? Also how is life there, are people friendly or any other experience that you guys have,...