CrazyEngineers
  • I work in a polypropylene industry which is using spheripol technology.i would like to know and collect data about the effect of methane content in propylene on the reaction kinetics and yield,

and can its effect be cancelled in anyway by increasing the Donor input😕.........
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Rose

MemberOct 21, 2008

Yes methane has severe effect. It blocks the sites of catalyst and significantly decreases the yield.
    Don't know much about reaction kinetics
    But we faced the same problem in our propylene plant with same technology
    in germany
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • kamlesh.singala

MemberMar 2, 2009

rahulmenonk
    I work in a polypropylene industry which is using spheripol technology.i would like to know and collect data about the effect of methane content in propylene on the reaction kinetics and yield,

and can its effect be cancelled in anyway by increasing the Donor input😕.........
    Methane acts as poison for catalyst. By increasing the donor will again depriciate the activity of catalyst.
    Cancel
  • kamlesh.singala

MemberMar 2, 2009

Can you tell which generation catalyst you are using? and who is the supplier...
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register