EE PE Help

Hi guys. I'm taking the EE PE this coming October. This is the first time I'm taking the exam. If you could share with me some tips, hints, or advice; I would be deeply appreciated. I've been in the industry for 6 years now. My experience cover CAD, design, engineering, electrical, control, instrumentation;mostly on refinery work. If you are taking the exam and are forming a study group, I'm interested. Or, if you want to share experience, I'd love, also. Thanks all alot and wish you all the best.

Replies

• crook
    crook
    Hi TTRINH! Welcome to CE. Are you talking about EE PE exam as it is described in following URL - #-Link-Snipped-# ?

Formation of Exam groups is possible depending on how many CEans are taking the exam. Anyone there? Please reply!

At least, we can initiate technical discussions or try to solve problem relevant to the exam. All the best TTRINH!
  • TTRINH
    TTRINH
    Thanks Crook. Your attached link is the exam format that i will be taking.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • crook
    crook
    TTRINH
    Thanks Crook. Your attached link is the exam format that i will be taking.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    All the best for exam. Feel free to post your doubts. How about posting sample questions from the paper (if that is allowed). If the test if objective, I sure have tips for you.
  • engrcmb
    engrcmb
    Hi,

Are you finished with your exam?
    I am also looking for a study group and have had some strikeouts.

What state are you testing in?
    I do see you posted in 2007.

engrcmb
  • NotARobot05
    NotARobot05
    I made a website (still a work in progress) to gather the best tips and resources I've been able to find while studying. Check it out at #-Link-Snipped-# and if you have tips to share, please let me know! Thanks.!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone...i'm animesh chatterjee....studying in 5th sem electronics & communication engineering in L.N.C.T Bhopal.
hello friends i studing php but could not know the application .any body tell how to use php in web programming.i want decide devlope the one project tell some project...
Does Google have a full form? Or is it just a random word coined by the founders of Google Inc.? Let's find out in this interesting discussion.

Bsp

what is a BSP(board support pakage) is it simply a file containing info like drivers, documentation, header files, and libraries that a particular processor supports? please clarify