Educational Videos That Can Be Downloaded

I am looking for educational videos that can be downloaded from Youtube. Like Megafactories, Megastructures. Do you have any suggestions?

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    wheelocity. jaws, paws and claws etc.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I use torrent to download the megafactories videos which are not available in youtube.Use howstuffworks.com and discovery website also holds some videos.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I dont know about downloading but Udacity.com has very good collection of videos for watching and learning purpose.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Thanks everyone for making this thread useful. How about NPTEL and TED videos. From where can we download good quality print TED videos?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am a final year student of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Pune [2003 syllabus] I just received my results. Of the 10 theory papers, I have cleared...
The motorcycle aficionados around the world should have taken note of the Castrol Rocket - soon to be the world's fastest motorcycle with a record breaking speed of about 606...
The WikiLeaks server that hosted the site during the release of classified US State Department docs, is now available on eBay for $25,200. The server belongs to Swedish Internet service...
If you're a Founder looking for an equally awesome Co-Founder, here's your chance to meet your ideal match at the Startup Saturday Gurgaon - Cofounder Search! When: September 14th, 2013...
First - everyone is an idiot to certain degree in various situations. So we can safely assume that you must have come across people who are more idiotic than you...