Educational system

What country in the world has the best educational system?

Replies

• Natalia_
    Natalia_
    Natalia_
    What country in the world has the best educational system?
    In my country - Ukraine we have good educational system becouse in our schools we can get profound knowledge and to be vell grounded in different subjects. But the disadvantage is that we study near 16 subjects at school😔 To tell the truth sometimes it is too difficult!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi Natalia,

This thread, I think, fits the best in our Chit-Chat section. So moving the thread to Chit Chat section of CE. It is very important to start threads in appropriate section.

Let us come back to the topic of discussion. First of all, to the best of my knowledge, the concept of 'School' is different in different countries. For example, the traditional 'Business School' would actually be a 'college' in countries like India. Shall we confine the discussion to the system that lets you complete the undergraduate courses? 😀

Let's first define what are the parameters that we will be using to decide the 'best education system'. What say?

-The Big K-
  • desijays
    desijays
    okie, I don't know based on what parameters a country or region can be adjudged to have the best educational system.

But my reasoning is this.

I believe it is logical to assume that the country that churns out quality professionals( engineers, doctors, sportsmen, buisnessmen, actors...) in good quantity would evidently have the best educational system. not just engineers, engineers and more engineers.

quality has a higher precedence than quantity. thats why i think we can immediately eliminate India.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Every organisation today, let it be big or small is more or less dependent on computers. In other words, say it like this "We have become techie!". I have often...
Lot of innovation has been done but I wonder not anyone thought about this! I am starting this thread to discuss if it is possible to transfer smell from one...
Name: Marwan Yassin (MaRo) *Engineering Trade: Computer Location: Egypt *Occupation: (Student | Undergrad at a unversity in Egypt) *Hobbies & Interests: Computers, PCs, Macs (anything has keyboard & microprocessor), Music...
well am a newbie to all this PHP n javascripts thing and if i had anything to spend time with these then itz just been the free hours besides my...
Pradypop!! Wishing you many Happy Returns of The day!😁😁 May your dreams come true & you get success in everything that you do! Rock on, dude!🎉 -The Big K-