Edge-Lit Sign

do anyone of you did that project already??

multicolored-edgelit-signs
can you help me??
----------
ECE IS NOT EASY.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well this seems easy and more of chemistry project to me

I would suggest you to etch the letters into the glass frame using HF (beware very dangerous to handle)

Next the edge of the glass pieces can be stuck with LED or photo films( just a light source ) and we can do it easily
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Yep, This is simple Acrylic glass and on TOP there are different color LED strip.
    What you want to know how to make such glass or how to use that color LEDs ?
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    yes exactly its an Acrylic glass with molded alphabets or numbers and any of the side we can place high intensity of led which causes the display of the molded names or picture.......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As we have got 64 bit operating system (Windows 7 ) but there are not much applications which use this feature. So is there any way to create 64 bit...
"BEST 2013" International Conference on BIOENERGY, ENVIRONMENT & SUSTAINABLE TECHNOLOGIES organized by Arunai Engineering College, Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu on 27-30th January 2013. Biotechnology has been versatile in solving various challenging...
The growth story of mobile payments is going to explode as the Interbank Mobile Payment System aka IMPS gets a green signal in India. People will now be able to...
Recently at my work I have been put in positions where I have to act as a manager. I've been addressing safety issues and mediating employee disputes. I have come...
Today morning , THE HINDU featured a special advertisement section for volkswagen cars. Attached to the paper was , a small rectangular, device, which on pressing would cause vibrations, the...